Day #10.....
9:30 AMTAKE TWO.....
Well, today G and I actually completed day 10 and you have my word -for the most part- that I wont let us skip or miss a day EVER again!!!!
Day 10 was about demonstating our love for each other! The Love Dare asked us to do something out of the ordinary to express our love for one another. They gave us examples like, do the laundry, clean the kitchen, wash her car or buy something that says you love and CHOOSE them as your spouse.
You see, to me its all about just that....CHOOSING to love your spouse. Choosing that one person for the rest of your life. Showing them commitment, honor and respect!!
Today Greg rotated the tires on my car -very much needed, may I add- and very appreciated! And he brought dinner home without complaint so I didn't have to cook! YAY!!
And because Greg had mentioned the last couple of days that we were out of sodas but he has been coming home fairly late (so he didn't feel like it), I decided to stop and get my sweet hubby his favorite pop, even though fighting the crowd at wal-mart was the LAST dang thing I wanted to do!!!
Now I know this isn't the most exciting day you've read so far but I'm telling you, its always and forever the SMALL things you do for each other that matter the most!!
So go cuddle on the couch, stroke their hair, and laugh over your favorite shows!!!
On for DAY 11......
Love Cherishes....
What need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? Choose a gesture that says, " I cherish you" and do it with a smile.
WOW... Im going to have a big day tomorrow!!! lol....only kidding!!!
Have a blessed weekend ALL!!!



0 comments