DaY NiNtEeN

11:09 AM

Day 19... What previous dares seemed impossible? Have you realized your need for God to change your heart and give you the ability to love?

Looking back there wasnt a dare that seemed IMPOSSIBLE to me. Yes, there were a few that were hard to follow all the rules, like day 5 but not one that seemed impossible. I look back at the dares G and I have accomplished and I am over joyed with the closeness we have found. The bond that we kind of let slip away there for a short little while. 
I think, truly, the impossible hardest part of this dare will be when it ends. 
Will we remember the rules or the closeness we re-found. Will we remember to show the other all the beautiful things we were taught?
And the only answer that I can come up with is, I hope so. But I also know that the answer is MOST defiantly yes IF we both find and refocus our energy and trust in God!

The second question of this dare is.... Have you realized the need for God to change your heart and give you the ability to love?
My answer is....Yes, I have realized that I need God to continue teaching me that this world is not in the power of my own hands and I will never truly be able to fully LOVE anyone, husband, friends, family, without the true understanding of God. My love for the things and people around me are expressions of his love through me!!!

Half way there, DAY 20...

Love is Jesus Christ.....
Dare to take God at his word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray, "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But you have shown your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and you have proven your power to save me from death by your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by your grace."

Happy hump day!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe