Bad news for a GOOD CAUSE
3:09 PMI'd like for you to meet my o' so handsome BROTHER! He's has my heart!
He's charming and witty! And much like our daddy is a worry wart and a hard worker! He's beautiful inside and out! He's everything a MAN should be!
He's the one who TRYED to give me a lovely speech on my wedding day in place of our daddy!
He IS the one who told me he was proud of me and gave me that look only a daddy brother could give.
He's a father to these precious boys...
He's a husband to this LUCKY lil' lady...
A son to this man and this woman...
and the step son to our Daddy-o-David (aka Pops)
and he's the brother to this crazy bunch....
Among all these many things, he's also ....
a man who serves our country!
A man who takes pride in what he does!
I found out today that my sweet brother will be leaving for Afghanistan at the first of the year! Although the new year is still a little while away, I know that it will blow by and soon I will have to say goodbye -for a short time- and put my trust and faith in the Lord!
I am proud of what my brother does for me, for our country!! But in my selfish ways, I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO!!!
The second I found out, I freaked! I lost my full sense of breath. I was devastated!
But then I remembered that he is strong and that he will head over there with the strength and support of the Lord!
I have faith! I support my soldier! I love my brother!




1 comments
I am crying so hard, but at the same time I'm smiling because I have an amazing sister in law who has touched my heart in many ways. I love you Becka and I LOVE YOUR BROTHER WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL!!!!!♥♥♥♥
ReplyDelete