HAPPY MONDAY
7:28 PMWell Monday didn't waste anytime getting here, did it?!?
But that's okay, because the hubby and I had a
FANTASTIC weekend together spending nothing but
SWEET, SWEET time together.
FANTASTIC weekend together spending nothing but
SWEET, SWEET time together.
Now in all honesty I am one to keep my "fat pants"
-also referred to as pj's-
on all day long and piddle around the house, but this weekend was
a nice change of pace.
-also referred to as pj's-
on all day long and piddle around the house, but this weekend was
a nice change of pace.
Saturday G and I went shopping, YES you read that correctly. G actually agreed to shop with me :)
-a great way to put a girl in a good mood-
We had a nice lunch date then headed into town to hit the Boardwalk.
After miles of walking, a little perusing,
and many moods -on my end- later.
and many moods -on my end- later.
All we left with was this beauty....
(found here)
A double-wall insulated tumbler. I L.O.V.E this little thing.
AWHH... the little things :)
Then on Sunday the hubs convinced me to get out of bed, once again, and took me to
eat lunch at one of our new FAVORITE burger joints.
I felt like a hippo when I left but MAN was it O' SO YUMMY!!!
We did a little bit of running around afterwards but then my hunnie had to head to work :(
So I kept myself busy at home and made some of these little yummies
Recipe:
1 box brownie mix - and additional ingredients called for on the back of the box
14 ounces cream cheese at room temp.
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup crushed Oreos
Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box. In an electric mixer, blend 6 ounces cream cheese into the brownie mixture until smooth. Mix in crushed Oreos. Spread brownie batter into a greased 8x8 pan. Beat together remaining 8 ounces cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of brownie mixture in pan, and use a knife to create a swirl pattern. Bake
according to directions on the box. Let cool on a wire rack, and continue to
cool in the fridge for about an hour before slicing.
according to directions on the box. Let cool on a wire rack, and continue to
cool in the fridge for about an hour before slicing.
These are a MUST TRY!!!! And its a great way to end a Monday and maybe something you can get the family involved in helping you make :)


0 comments