Just one more.....

3:36 PM

night of sleep and its FRIDAY my friends!!!!
And I couldn't be more excited than I already am!!!!

Why you ask?!?!?

 Because Friday evening G and I will be attending one of these! Now I H.A.T.E any kind of anything that once had a life under water BUT G is excited so I am too. Plus we will be attending this boil with a few friends of ours and to me, that's the best part!!!

And then......

It's FINALLY here friends!!!!
It's finally the weekend that G will start our O' SO WONDERFUL DECK!!!! and I couldn't be more elated!!!

Here are two decks that I found that are similar to the idea WE created in our minds!

I think ours will be more of a 2 layer rather a 3 BUT I was thinking of doing the metal railing!!! So now that I actually see in with my own two eyes, I say WE will most defiantly do the metal railing. I think it kinda gives it some sass, don't you?!?

And in the midst of all the crazy loveliness, I have to squeeze in time for the awful, I would rather watch paint dry, kill me now.....
 Yep, that's what I'll be doing at some point!!
Feel sorry for me??? You should!!!!

No just kidding, it's my own dang fault!!! And it has to be done!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe