Let go on Day 23 :)

11:14 AM

Day 23 asked me to let go of addictions or anything hindering my relationship with G.

Luckily G and I don't have any BIG addictions that are hindering our relationship, i.e.gambling or drugs. But what we do have is a great addiction to the modern day entertainment, like....television, FACEBOOK and video games. 
If used correctly or in a healthy amount these things can be enjoyable, like cuddling up on the couch with your hunnie to watch a great movie together.
BUT if your sitting across the room from one another, one playing on FB and the other playing video games, this isn't what I would like to call QUALITY TIME.

Now I am one to admit, while I'm snug-as-a-bug in my Mr.'s arms enjoying a television show/movie, I might be on my phone checking FB!!!!
ShAmE, ShAmE on ME

So...I have decided that when I'm spending quality time with the hubs, that's the ONLY thing I'm going to be doing!!! I mean REALLY, how many times can I check the latest news feed on dang facebook??? And I love my friends who share this internet addiction with me BUT I have to say, the hubs is WAY more important and should be!!!


Day 24...

Love VS. Lust....

End it NOW!! Identify every object of lust in your life and remove it. Single out every lie you've swallowed in pursuing forbidden pleasure and reject it. Lust cannot be allowed to live in a back bedroom. It must be killed and destroyed -TODAY- and replaced with the sure promises of God and a heart filled with his perfect love. 


Happy Thursday Friends!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe