Lets catch up!! DAY 22
4:40 PMWith everything that has been going on in our life this path month G and I have kinda fallen off the "Love Dare" path but I am getting back on track today!! PROMISE :))
DAY 22.....
Love is faithful....
Love is a choice, NOT a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse has lost most of their interest in receiving it. Say to them today in words similar to these, "I love you. PERIOD. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return."
I am actually truly excited about today's dare because I for one do not believe in the whole mumbojumbo about having just "one certain" person made just for "me". I believe we honestly CHOOSE who we wish to love and then it is our duty along with the help of the Lord to continue that love "till death do us part."
Leaving you with some inspiring words...
Leaving you with some inspiring words...






1 comments
I LOVE MY BECKA! :)
ReplyDelete