WeEkEnD RECAP!!!

11:45 AM


This weekend was wonderfully productive!!

Friday was spent at the hubby's Golf Course with great friends, lots of laughs and some awful O' so fabulous crawfish -or so I was told. I went into this evening thinking I was going to at least try this creepy crawling goodness, BUT after seeing all the ALIVE crawfish in the cooler and my friends plate with the LEGS AND HEADS still attached, I ever so kindly went to the bar and proudly ordered myself a nice juicy hamburger -yes I realize this is also an animal but is has previously been detached from its limbs before I ever laid eyes on it!!!!!

 Moving on! ....I finally finished my second baby shower DIY project and I am certain she will love it!


 
Then G and I headed off to Home Depot and picked up the beginning supplies of our DECK!!!!

Luckily when we got home and started unloading the supplies, our DEAR friends showed up to give Greg a lending hand!! -notice how I said Greg....our friends showing up just at the right time meant I was off the HOOK!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!



Once the supplies were unloaded and the game plan was sent, the boys didn't waste anytime in getting started!!

 
 
And before we knew it the process hang BEGUN!!



Now, because neither of these guys had ever built a deck, the first couple of hours were spent trying to get everything level! So after FINALLY figuring out the fastest and easiest way of doing this they were able to get half the deck's foundation complete in one evening.

Sunday, the guys bounced out of bed at the crack of dawn -so they had time for afternoon GOLF!!!! Men, I swear!!!!!


Because I'm a lazy bum!! The guys dang near had the whole foundation complete by the time I woke up!!!


So the guys finished their daily deck duties, took showers and headed off for a rousing game of golf!!


 I think the guys have done a FANTASTIC job!!! They worked so hard and it payed off!! By Sunday afternoon we had a finished foundation!

And because we girls helped out SOO much with the deck -only kidding- (by help I do mean we kept them WELL hydrated) we decided to head to the movies and relax.....


I have to say this is by far the best movie I've seen in a LONG LONG time!!! If you haven't seen it but have thought you might!!! GO!! Go NOW!!! It's amazing!!!
Drama mixed with LOVE mixed with a lil' bit of action!!! 
Perfection!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe