Memorial Day Weekend....

3:58 PM

G and I had one wonderfully, busy weekend!!!

First...Friday after work G and I met up with some of our friends and tried out a REALLY FAR near by restaurant.


And I am here to tell you that it is FABULOUS! If there is one near you, GO, GO NOW :)

Saturday we got up early, mowed the lawn -well Greg did that- and straighten the house! Then we waited patiently for the arrival of some pretty special people!!!

MY IN-LAWS!!!! Yep, we had a wonderful weekend full of laughter and craziness with G's parents, sister and brother-in-law!

After visiting our friendly neighborhood McAlister's, the girls headed to Wal-mart for some grilling goodies than came back home and quickly settled on the back porch to enjoy the beautiful weather!








It wasn't too long after settling in we decided to pull out the FARKLE game!!!
 
Yep, are are definitely suckers for some farkle!!


 
If the real game wasn't enough, these two knuckle heads decided to play farkle on Robyn's phone TOO!!!!
 Ummm...HELLO!!! It's your TURN!!! jk :)




After a few intense rounds we decided to get the grill fired up!!


As Greg entertained us with his golf tricks.





And Bob and I took advantage of a perfect photo op!!


We managed to squeeze in a little horse shoe game!






Then after eating we headed back outside to end the evening with even more FARKLE!!!


 
While Dustin napped!!!


We had a WONDERFUL visit!!! And can I tell you how truly blessed G and I are to have such a wonderful family!!! Oh how I love them all so very much!!

Sunday before they headed home, we took full advantage of all of us being together to get a family photo!!!


After we said our good-byes, Greg headed out to play a round of golf with some friends while I hit the town for a little shopping. 

Later we went over to a friends house to grill burgers and G and I were lucky enough to introduce the gang to one of our favorite games!!!
This game is a HOOT and a great way to let everyone relax and let loose!!!

And finally on Monday, G didn't waste anytime making it back out to the golf course while I met up with my girls for some relaxing time in the sun!!! note to self....remember, you are a redhead and you MUST wear sunscreen!!!!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! And remember to be thankful for the ones who risk their lives for our freedom!!!
 
Happy Memorial Day to you ALL!!! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loooooove farkle!
    It is such a fun game!
    We always end up laughing :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe