R's RENTAL UNIT......
9:31 PM
is growing in a FAST kinda way
and the expiration date is slowly coming to a close.
With this said, this little momma is busy organizing, redecorating and I do believe I have worn down the bristles on the broom, I have swept so much:)))
But I am determined to get this house sparkling to perfection before this littles makes her GRAND entrance :))
My friends, the count down is on -to ME anyways!!! 5 weeks, 3 days....that's 38 DAYS PEOPLE!!!! And I am OVER the MOON excited!!!
That's 38 days to finish our bathroom reconstruction....enjoy in what I know will be the most FABULOUS baby shower celebrated with some of my closest friends and wonderful family....FINALLY complete little Miss R's room ....and lastly, finish packing for our two night romantic get away -i.e...due date :)
All in all...I am a nervous, anxious mess!! But in the end, it will all work out and we will soon be celebrating the newest, cutest addition to our little family :)))
0 comments