5:16 PM


It's amazing how such a tiny person can make such a HUGE difference in one's life. 
In one's attitude towards living.



You make me want to enjoy life! 
With you, I want to see the world! 
Do things I never thought I could, or would.
My child...you have freed me of my sadness. 



You make me strong. 
For you, I would take ALL the pain in the world!




Because of you, I appreciate all the love, support and sacrifice your Grandma gave to me.
One day you'll understand that too. 


Where I used to have NO patience AT ALL....you are slowly giving me the ability to calm down, breathe and take each obstacle that has and will be thrown at me with patience. 


You have absolutely stolen your Daddy's heart. 
You have made him want to work harder.
To be a little softer. 
I think you have made him happier too!


Baby girl, you complete us!
With you, we are better! 
More loving!
A little sweeter!

We thank the Lord above for allowing us to be your Mommy and Daddy!

(all of these beautiful photos were taken by the fabulous Melissa @ Melissa Stephens Photography)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Becca she is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Greg, can't wait to meet Miss Reecelynn!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe