11:29 AM
You and I have been on quite a journey together.
From the whirlwind of our young romance
Total support of deep losses
HIGH peeks
job transfers
tiny apartments
VERY low valleys
new home
to welcoming a Beautiful baby Girl!!!
You and I have made it through it all.
Not one thing has ever been easy, but we have worked hard to hold on to what we believe is PERFECT for us!
You have taught me how NOT to run away, or to simply give up.
You've picked me up..
Encouraged me in all my endeavors
You've supported me
Made me laugh uncontrollably...
cry hysterically
and love deeper!
You've helped shaped me into the person I am today
and make me strive to ALWAYS be better!
You've given me the greatest days,
weeks
and years of my life!
Given me the greatest gift of Motherhood
and have helped create the most spirited, chubby and loving littles that I could EVER ask for!
For all these things I am grateful the God chose you for me..
that he held you for when we were ready!
That he allowed our two paths to cross!
Thank you for simply being YOU!!
For your undoubted love
and unselfishly working so hard for your two girls!!
I love you MOST!!!
Made me laugh uncontrollably...
cry hysterically
and love deeper!
You've helped shaped me into the person I am today
and make me strive to ALWAYS be better!
You've given me the greatest days,
weeks
and years of my life!
Given me the greatest gift of Motherhood
and have helped create the most spirited, chubby and loving littles that I could EVER ask for!
For all these things I am grateful the God chose you for me..
that he held you for when we were ready!
That he allowed our two paths to cross!
Thank you for simply being YOU!!
For your undoubted love
and unselfishly working so hard for your two girls!!
I love you MOST!!!
0 comments