ELEVEN MONTHS!

9:47 PM

You're ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!
I cannot believe this time has past so quickly!
these beautiful, sometimes stressful, always rewarding, completely amazing days have changed our worlds in the best way I could have ever imagined!

You are your own incredible person!
SO much personality
Such a strong soul!

  
I can see so much of myself, but yet so much of your Daddy in you!
I guess that is the best part of making a tiny person together....
seeing a little of both, in your growing little self :)
You are simply amazing, little girl!

You LOVE your walking toy and you use it to move around the house all the time...
well, that or a good ol' stool!

You have started standing by yourself for longer periods of time, and even took your very FIRST steps, 4 to be exact!(4-24-13)
You haven't wanted to try again but I think you are getting closer and closer!



You aren't as interested in your toys...
but you LOVE pulling out ALL of Mommy's bowls, lids and plastic ware :)
Your a mess...a sweet, sweet mess



this month has shown some of your spoildness (yep, just made that a word)
so Mommy and Daddy are trying to break you of your fits when you don't get you way...
and your crazy new habit of not wanting to sleep in your OWN bed!
Many long nights, baby girl, but together, we will figure it out!


You have finally gotten the hang of waving bye-bye!!!
By the hang of it, I do mean ....you do it ALL THE TIME!!!
when we are playing in the floor, leaving someone, eating or when you see someone!
It's too cute, though, so you just wave away :)



Your top 3 teeth have shown themselves a little more, but still haven't broken all the way through.
Mommy has caught you grinding those little teeth together with your bottom...and needless to say, I hope this doesn't become a habit.

We are slowly introducing more "real people" food into your routine!
Baby food no more!!!
That's so weird to Mommy since you still, in fact, are my baby!
I just hope Mommy figures out what to feed you before I starve you to death :)




You are such a big and LONG little thing
You're quickly outgrowing all of your 12 month clothes and moving into the 18-24 month range :(
this made Mommy cry when faced with this in the Old Navy store!
You're still sporting your size 3 diapers, though...tiny tushy :)


Mommy has been extra busy this month finalizing your EXTRA special big girl 1st Birthday!
We cannot wait to spoil you rotten and celebrate your first year of life with great friends and wonderful family.

You are definitely our pride and joy, little angel!
You just have NO idea :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe