Today we Celebrate!!!!
6:51 AM
Baby Girl,
It seems like it was yesterday that we were bringing you home! That we were learning and growing as a family of three with our new sweet tiny squishy baby girl!
I have never been a believer of love at first sight, until YOU!!
I loved you the minute I knew you were being created, BUT I instantly fell completely IN LOVE when I saw your perfect round face, heard your very first cry and held your new innocent little body up next to mine!
It seems like it was yesterday that we were bringing you home! That we were learning and growing as a family of three with our new sweet tiny squishy baby girl!
I have never been a believer of love at first sight, until YOU!!
I loved you the minute I knew you were being created, BUT I instantly fell completely IN LOVE when I saw your perfect round face, heard your very first cry and held your new innocent little body up next to mine!
You my dear sweet child are the best thing that Daddy and I have EVER done together!
All the lows have been forgotten and all the highs have been made spectacular....all because of you!
You have healed your Mommy's broken heart...
one day, when your older, maybe you'll understand this meaning.
And you have brought out a side of your Daddy that we both love so very much!
(first car ride-going home)
Through the last 365 days you have grown into such an amazing little individual!
And such an individual, you are!!!
You are SO full of life
and bring so much happiness to everyone who has the blessing of meeting you!
(First bath)
We are so proud and honored that God chose us to be your Mommy and Daddy!
To watch you grow
To share in all of your happiness!
Today, on your FIRST birthday I can only think of all the wonderful things the Lord has in store for the three of us!
And ALL the memories, milestones and celebrations we have already shared together.
I sit here and cry over how much I love you, I can only thank the Lord over and over again for allowing Daddy and I to be a part of it all!
You were made specifically for us!
To teach us..
to make us stronger...together and individually,
to make us better as a whole!
(first 4th of July)
(first day of MDO)
(first Halloween)
R, you are our whole hearts! You've shown us a new kind of love! You have allowed us to see what truly matters in life and to live each day to its fullest!
With you, my dear punkin head, life is perfect!
We love you SOOO very much, Baby girl!
Happy sweet first birthday!
Love, your Mommy and Daddy!
Through the last 365 days you have grown into such an amazing little individual!
And such an individual, you are!!!
You are SO full of life
and bring so much happiness to everyone who has the blessing of meeting you!
(First bath)
We are so proud and honored that God chose us to be your Mommy and Daddy!
To watch you grow
To share in all of your happiness!
And ALL the memories, milestones and celebrations we have already shared together.
I sit here and cry over how much I love you, I can only thank the Lord over and over again for allowing Daddy and I to be a part of it all!
You were made specifically for us!
To teach us..
to make us stronger...together and individually,
to make us better as a whole!
(first 4th of July)
You are such a little ham...and such a drama queen!
I love it!
Your bright toothy smile lights up our day.
You exude laughter and personality.
A dare devil and little explorer!
Our tiny ox.
You love life and want to see it all!
(first Halloween)
(first Thankgiving)
(first Christmas)
(first Easter)
With you, my dear punkin head, life is perfect!
We love you SOOO very much, Baby girl!
Happy sweet first birthday!
Love, your Mommy and Daddy!















0 comments