Workin' it- Day 2&3

10:13 PM

Day two was a normal day. 
Busy at work
rushed to pick up little girl 
then headed home to a messy house!
(it is NEVER clean anymore)

Ate a terrible dinner of pizza!
WORSE pre-work out food ever!!!
Blame it on my laziness! 
BUT don't ever follow in my foot steps of pizza before workout!!! EVER!!!

But I trudged on.
Did my workout!
could definitely tell I ate all the wrong stuff and didn't drink near enough water!

Then quickly after, as my heart rate started to normalize, I started feeling sick!
Yes, I blamed the food!
Not me, of course :)

Went to bed, still sick!
Woke up with a stomach bug!
Thank you, Hubby!!!!

So I missed the next 2 days while recuperating.
SUCKSSSS to be sick and sore as hell at the same time!!!
Achy and stiff = NO FUN!!!

Life went on.
I got well. 
and proceeded with confidence today(day 3)!

Workout felt easier...after only 3 workout + 2 skip days!
ate better throughout the day! I think that might have a lot to do with my tempo throughout!

Obviously dont see any change yet. 
But excited the workout seemed a little easier!
Small victories!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe