DUCK TAPE.....

10:32 AM

Have I been hiding in some GIANT hole where I was hidden from this new craze of making awesomeness with duck tape??? Did you know there are actual web-sites to show you how to make your next favorite thing with DUCK TAPE! And it's not just the yucky ol' gray, they have more designs and colors than my nephews coloring book.

So, while visiting the in-laws for the holidays my sweet little 2nd cousin (in-law??) had a bag of goodies which intrigued mine and my sister-in-laws interest. Inside this bag was an array of Duck tape that Anna was proud to show off.

                      We started out aahing over her flowered pencil and after
                watching her create this master piece, our imaginations ran wild.


We had glasses that showcased all the different styles and colors Anna had. Then we added a ring, which may I add Anna will be the most envied girl in school.



No, it didn't stop there. Robyn and I quickly started what I'm sure will be in the next IT magazine.



Oh yes! It is the most amazing WATERPROOF scarf we had ever seen and in no time we had everyone in on our new fashion. Even Anna's big brother Kirk. 


Now we all know a wardrobe is not complete without a HAT!!! and Kirk was just the man for the job!!

And with a slight feminine touch we had our next master piece.

Isn't she stunning!!! 
Now a quick look at the whole ensemble.


I cant tell you how much fun we had playing in all the Duck Tape! This made for a wonderful Christmas and memories to last us a life time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe