T.G.I.F....
10:15 AMOh how I have longed for this day!!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! This week has been entirely too long. With construction at the house and drama at work I am looking forward to basking in the comfort of my wonderful couch :)
However, the fact is, I probably wont be able to do much relaxing at all. You see, with construction comes a HUGE mess and the "Oh I'll get it later" attitude. So therefore Ive got my work cut out for me. PLUS my dear sweet hubby wants to get started on our deck in the backyard!!! HELLO!!!!! its -15 degrees outside (a mild exaggeration)!!!! I can picture it now....Greg working away, digging holes, hammering nails, measuring boards and me, well...I will be complaining how numb my fingers and toes are. I'll probably be sent inside to bake cookies or something and occasionally I'll be beckoned outside to tell him where to put something or if that's the way I want it.
In the end I know I will love it and I look forward to all the gathering and WARM evenings on our new glorious deck!!!
0 comments