Just thinking...
10:41 AMI was just thinking how very lucky and TRULY blessed I am to have such an amazing friend, confidant, and lover...MY HUSBAND!!!! We are absolutely made for one another and I come to realize that more and more each and everyday!! He has a way of lightening the mood when I'm not so pleasant. He has given me something to look forward to, when I wasn't so much looking to the future. He's smart and funny and OH SO handsome!!! I just love him!
With all of this being said he has been working so hard on our bedroom and I am so very proud of how great it looks. He is a regular little handy man around the house. Sometimes I have a way of doubting him and his knowledge about construction -handy man work- because you see he's an Agronomist "a grass grower" and that no where relates to construction. BUT he has pleasantly surprised me and put that fear and doubt to rest!!! What was I thinking???? He's AMAZING and I should never put anything past him!!!
So, by the end of the week our bedroom and kitchen will be complete!! I will update you with photos as soon as it is!!!


0 comments