2011.....

10:54 AM

2011 brings new hope, new beginnings, and new changes. I'm not a big believer in making some BIG new years resolution, but here is what I can do. I can promise to make an effort to change things that I feel aren't working or aren't making our lives the best that it can be. I can promise to take a few seconds a day to enjoy  all the beautiful colors, smells and sounds that I sometimes don't take time to notice. I can promise to continue to better myself for the people around me and for me, but most importantly mold myself into the person I KNOW God wants me to be. I can promise to center my life around God, to actually believe in my heart that he is the Only one in control of me and my surroundings. I can promise to STOP thinking I can fix everything, when in fact God is the only one with that power. I promise to take time to appreciate all the wonderful people I have the privilege of being a part of. I promise to stop over reacting -as much- and take the time to hear what other people are saying. I promise to enjoy this one life I have to LIVE!! I promise to make the most of what I have been GIVEN.

On another note, Greg and I had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year with my wonderful family.

                          (My precious nephews Matthew and Harley)

          (My sister-in-law Tammy, myself and my wonderful mommy RubyLynn)

                                  (My sweet BABY sister Lorraine)
                         
While visiting the family to celebrate our Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, we received the most exciting news that my baby sister is newly engaged. I couldn't be happier for her. I believe she has found her soul-mate. The one man who makes her feel complete. The one man who gets her, who allows her to be who SHE truly is. I cant wait to start planning this beautiful wedding!!!

                                              (my mommy)


         (This is my dear sweet hubby. MAN he was having a great time)






                                    (My brother Freddy and Tammy)


                                           (The Johnson Gang)




We had a wonderful time being goofy, laughing and getting some good quality time with the people we love.
Enjoy this new year and make the most of it- seriously!!!

Here are a few more pictures from our family weekend!!!




                                   (Daddy-O-David and Mommy)





               David serenading Mom!! He just loves that woman so much!

                         It was mine and Tammy's year in the kitchen!

                         The husband and wife-to-be!! (Gage and Lorraine)

                                           (My brother Tim)
             It wouldn't  be a holiday if the boys didn't play a little football!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe