Lindsey's birthday CELEBRATION!!
12:19 PMThis past weekend I went to Tyler to celebrate my beloved friends 30TH Birthday!!! Oh goodness how she has dreaded this day, BUT I must say I think this thirtieth year of her life will bring much anticipated joy, laughter and love!! She is a hard working RN at Mother Frances in Tyler, TX which has just been promoted to the ICU!!! VERY exciting!!! I know she'll rock it! She has overcome some trying times with flying colors and I know that she will blossom into her most amazing self in her the next 30 years.
Oh the weekend was amazing, we caught up after such a long time over
(compliments of Brynne Owen Photography)
And after all of that we scurried around getting ready for her BIG celebration!! Her fabulous friends and family met for dinner at a lovely place (minus our crappy waiter) called Yamato.
The Birthday girl herself, Lindsey!
Brandon and Lindsey
The food was amazing and after the birthday girl made her wish, blew out her candles and a few group snap shots, we were off to dance the night away at Rick's on the square!
The OHHH so awesome Dustin Becker Band!
Lindsey and Laura
Brandon's daddy even joined in all the fun!
Girls just want to have fun!!!
All in all we had a blast!!!
So Lindsey, my dear friend, I hope you had an amazing 30th birthday to remember for years to come! I love you girl!!!









0 comments