Our KITCHEN project.....
12:56 PMis FINALLY finished!!!!
and I couldn't be more relieved!
When we bought this home it had all the potential in the world but at what cost?
Of course I could have run down to Home Depot, completely over charged my credit cards and bought new cabinets!! But no, that would have been too easy! Instead, I did what and savvy, money saving woman would have done.
I PAINTED!! which let me tell you, when I say I put my blood, sweat and tears into this project...I DID!!!! In my mind it seemed so darn easy, slap a couple of coats of paint on, change the hinges and VOILA, I have myself a almost brand new kitchen!! NO!!! Painting cabinets are the worst project ever! Lets disregard the fact that it took me 3 WEEKS to complete the painting process but trying to paint brown cabinets to white is a NIGHTMARE!!! But I did it! The painting was finally complete.
Now Greg and I just had to pick countertops and backsplash!! That is also easier said than done.
I can't even decide on what restaurant to eat at or what color nail polish I'm in the mood for, much less pick out countertops and backsplash!! Do you you know how many there are to choose from??? TOO MANY! AND....Its permanent, as in I cant change my mind!!
So, with the patience of my sweet hubby we finally decided on a look we were both happy with (in all honesty I still wasn't sure but Greg loved it and sounded so sure of
Now, after its all said and done, I have to admit that I should of trusted the husband's judgment!! After all, I think it turned out pretty darn
Now that the kitchen is complete, what will I come up with next (Im a project kinda person).






0 comments