Little slice of Heaven :)

5:08 PM

Yesterday the Mr. took me to dinner because I refused  so I didn't have to cook. I love.love.love this little jewel of a restaurant here in town called "Ichiban". To give you a little idea, its a CHEAPER version of Shoguns. Its delicioso!!!!! If you ever make it over to our part of the world, I WILL have to take you there and if you do, you will want to try their, oh so fabulous, Crab Tempura Roll.

It's like a little slice of heaven in your mouth!! Cream cheese, AVOCADO (my FAV), obviously crab -hence the name- and the outer layer is deep fried!!!! Oh yea, like I said, it's HEAVEN!!! Isn't your mouth watering just reading this? Mine is!!!  

Although their food is to die for, their fortune cookies are slightly lacking in the usual kinda corny inspiring short sentences. The Mr. and I always get a kick out of what we get each time. One being something about being kicked by a horse and being grateful!!! WHAT???!? The other asking us aren't we glad the system works when we get a parking ticket?!?!? (I haven't ever received a parking ticket, but rest assure I would be irate less than excited that the system "worked". Now I have saved the best for last. I received this beauty last night....


All I know this that the person sitting in some deep hole somewhere thinking of these fortunes MUST get out more!!! Really!!!! This is what the fortune cookies are these days?!?!?! I'm not sure if this is a fortune or a pick up line????? Needless to say, this is not one that I saved to look at later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe