On a Roll...Day 8!!
2:37 PMWow.. I guess the saying is true, that time FLIES when you're having fun!!!
G and I really are having a great time with this adventure!!! I cant believe we are already finished with day 8..... Determine to become your spouse's best friend/biggest cheerleader!!! Celebrate a recent success!!
To me a success isn't something just SUPER huge, its everyday things that you achieve. Facing your biggest fear, getting an A on a big test, overcoming a habit or it could be something as big as getting a HUGE promotion at work. The point is, we all like to be encouraged and praised over every once and a while. Even over something small!!
So yesterday I praised Greg for his amazing work on the Golf Course!!! He has absolutely done a fantastic job transforming his golf course into what it was always meant to be. He takes pride in his work, in his golf course. He has put together several fundraisers to improve certain things and the members have seen a GRAND transformation!!!!
Just a few pictures of his fine intelligence at work....
Bunker #9... Before
Bunker #9 - After Drainage was installed
Bunker #9 - COMPLETE!!!!
Bunker #17 - Before.... WOW...this was a mess to say the least
Bunker #17 - After Drainage was intalled
Bunker #17 - COMPLETE!!!
Now you see why I am sooooo PROUD of my MAN!!
On to me.....
If your female you know how we can be. You know how sometimes we make small things into a HUGE thing. To make a long story short some friends and I had a
Greg praised me for taking the high road for this particular event! You see, I could of said "Heck no, Im not going if THEY are going to be there" or "I love you girl, but thats just too close for comfort for me" but no, I joyfully accepted my friends invite to her birthday shindig because I know how important it was to HER for me to be there! And in the end, it was a great night and I got to celebrate her 30th birthday drama free!!!
See, in my heart of heart I will always love those girls just as the lord would want me too! I was pleasant to them the whole evening and to me it even took some of the pressure and hatred off of our whole situation!! GOD really is good!!
Now enough of that, on to ...
Day 9.....
Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
Oh the fun!!!!



0 comments