Over and Gone...Day #9...
2:59 PMDay 9......Greet your spouse enthusiastically and with a smile.
You know how when your in some what of a good mood and you go to call you hunnie or who ever and they sound like you just ran over their toe??? Doesn't it just brighten your day?? NOOOTT!!! No, it in fact does the complete opposite!!! It brings you down, makes you wonder what the heck you did wrong -most the time it isn't you, they just take it out on you- or you may even think "Man, I could of gone without making that phone call".
The way you greet people is so important! It could make or break their day. So wouldn't you rather be the one who makes someones day rather than being the one who breaks it??? Be conscious of how you say hello to someone, or smile at the woman at the grocery store!! You could be that one person!!!
Yesterday was all about talking to Greg like he had hung the moon! If I was busy at work I still had a happy tone to my voice. And when he finally made it home from work, he had one heck of a greeting!!! I jumped -literally- into his arms, said "Welcome home hunnie" and gave him a big smacharoonie!!!
I think this is how we should say hello ALL the time!!!
Big Day #10......
Love is unconditional....
Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse- Something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else. Demonstrate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner in marriage.
This could be good ;)
Happy Hump day all!!!


0 comments