Secrets, SECRETS are no FUN...DAY 17

5:12 PM

Day 17....Determine to guard your mate's secrets.

Secrets are NO fun, but in this case you will have to forgive me for not spilling the beans. For I have declared to guard my hunnie's secrets. I have made my mind up -and shared with G- that no matter what he tells me, good or bad, I will not judge! I will help him feel strong.

BUT since I am not sharing with you the details of last night, I will share some secrets of my own -these are really more or less just favorites of mine- I call them secrets only because, well I may not have told you yet!!!

I am in fact a stalker of this woman!!! Yep, I have almost ALL things Lucille. I really think she is one of the most outrageously funny, most beautiful and down-right crazy women I have ever set my eyes on. She is by far the one person I would have love to meet!!!

I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!! I think after its all said and done, I will have every picture I OWN in a scrapbook! And every family member will have received a scrapbook for either Christmas, birthday, or just because I was feeling crafty!!

(Recipe found here)
This is one of my utmost favorite meals. Yes, you have to actually work to put it together BUT you wont be disappointed!! Its light and full of taste and everyone that I've served it to -which it quite possibly might be everyone who has stayed at our home- loved it just as much!!! Its a must try at least once!!!

Now that I've shared just a little more about me!! Let's move on to.....

DAY 18....

Love seeks to understand....

Prepare a special dinner at home, just for the two of you. The dinner can be as nice as you prefer. Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you've rarely talked about. Determine to make it an enjoyable evening for you and your mate.

Have a wonderful happy weekend ALL!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe