Yes, I KNOW

5:45 PM

I've neglected you!!! And for that I am truly sorry, but in my defense I have TONS going on.

First, these two gorgeous gals came to spend the weekend with Greg and I....

 (my mommy)

 (my sister)

It is always a treat to have company but it is SOO much more fun when its family!!! And I always have plenty of laughs and girl talk with these two crazies -in a great way- which is usually just what the doctor ordered!! I love them so much and so thankful for such a loving family!!! 



I also received this beauty from my most wonderful mommy and very loving Daddy-O-David this weekend!!! I cant wait to make all my sweet pretties with this thing!!!! Well as soon as I learn how to turn the darn thing on -only kidding, but I do need a lot a little practice. 

Because this weekend I also had to make the difficult decision to find a new home for one of my babies (my Siamese kitty). I know that through all the hurt and the achy feeling in my stomach that I cant seem to get rid of, that it was the best thing for our family. But man it sure does hurt to let something/someone go you love so so much!!! 


I leave you with a quote I will be repeating for the next few weeks!!!


I hope your week thus far is treating you well!!! Have a blessed and glorious evening!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe