This is me rambling!!
3:55 PMI never claim to be some fun loving, throw care to the wind, just take one day at a time kinda girl. In fact, I am the COMPLETE opposite. Most of the time I can't relax enough in most situation to "just have fun" -although I'd love to be able to-, I worry way too much just to say "Oh, who the hell cares" about any situation big or small and I am the biggest planner, checklist kinda, O.M.G is everything perfect kinda girl. YES, I admit all of these things. **disclaimer- this does NOT make me any less fun to be around or any less loveable, just ask my mommy :) -
Now, with this being said, it is NEVER A GOOD IDEA to tell me news that you don't even have the dang answers to. PLEASE for the love of Pete keep you opinions to yourself.
For example. The hubs and I go to the doctor for a routine check up on our growing mini marsh -it is normal (so they tell me) to go in once a week until a heartbeat is identified- and from the sonogram everything looks fine. Every week prior to this last visit everyone, including my actual doctor, tells me everything looks normal. But NO, this week my doctor happens to be on vacation -must be nice- so I get a nurse practitioner who, don't get me wrong, is by all counts the sweetest gal one could ask for and to the best of my knowledge is well trained with lots of experience. BUT....-and I stress this- she entered our little patient room with the most concerned look on her face -may I please add that I was already pissed because they took us out of the waiting room just to sit us in the patient room and wait for another 30 freakin' minutes- so when she finally came b-boppin in there with this cockamamie reason of why she was worried, when everything else proves to be fine, just slightly pisses me off!!!! I mean in the midst of their (they, meaning doctors and nurses) hectic day do they forget that what they do and say effects peoples lives!! REAL PEOPLE!!!! Does the medical field forget how to be compassionate towards their patients??? Now this is not directed to ALL medically trained people, because I have encountered some who make me feel like my feelings matter and that they actually care. But man, to me, when it comes to carrying child, most women dont take news, especially alarming news, very well!!!! And this goes DOUBLE, if not TRIPLE, for me the WORRY WART OF THE CENTURY.
After wiping all of my mascara off my face -who woulda thunk I needed waterproof- I pranced my happy butt down to the blood lab to get a clearer view of what is going on. Maybe this will calm my nurse's fears. Maybe this will reassure her that the Marsh family will most defiantly be welcoming a bouncing baby boy (or girl) into this world around the 23rd November!!! Maybe this will allow her to come into our next appointment with a smile on her face and an apology to boot!!! But most of all maybe this will show her that sometimes nature works in mysterious ways and God, in fact, has his own set of rules and plans for each and everyone of us. And I feel in my hear this is our gift from God, that this is his plan for the Marsh family right now. I will try and ignore the negative thoughts this nurse has put in my head and I will focus on the positive. I will focus on the fact that this situation -like all- is in the Lords hands and it is not something I need to worry with or something I can ultimately change. -if you know me or paid close attention to the beginning of this blog you know this will be hard for me to do, so all prayers are welcomed, THANK YOU-
Thanks for listening to me vent!! Hope all of you have a fabulous Hump Day!!

0 comments