Top 2 Tuesday
10:45 AMToday's topic is Top 2 Drinks (alcoholic or non)...
1.) Diet Dr. Pepper.... I absolutely think I wouldn't be able to get out of bed much less function throughout my day without this caffeinated beauty! I try to say no to more than 2 a day -because too much soda is never good for you- BUT sometimes water just won't due.
2.) Riverboat red... Yep, this is a staple at the Marsh household. This sweet obsession is what soothes my soul during the times that Monday tends to STRETCH though till FRIDAY!!! -if you like wine but hate the bitter taste of red, you should defiantly try this. It's sweet but not too sweet. A perfect blend.
If you would like to join in Top 2 Tuesday fun, head over to Undomestic Momma and link up!!
What are your favorite drinks??


1 comments
Dr Pepper (reg) is like crack to me...I just can't stop once I've had one. LOVE it!
ReplyDelete