Happy Mother's Day

8:30 PM


 I give thanks to a WONDERFUL woman that has helped mold me into the woman I have become
and to a woman that I have the privileged to call MY MOM!!

MOM,
You have taught me that laughter is by FAR the best policy.


You have taught me to never take one single moment for granted.

To not take myself so seriously, have fun and LOTS OF IT!!

You are the one I can always count on to dance with me barefoot in the kitchen!!


You have opened my eyes and heart to the Lord.
and taught me to love God and seek him in every single thing I do.

You have taught me that not everything in life is fair, but have faith in everything.


You have taught me that I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to.
-even threading a sewing machine- 

I know that your motherly touch heals ALL wounds and broken hearts.


I know that you are the BEST FRIEND a girl could ask for.


I have seen how open your heart is to ALL of Gods creatures.
You have taught me that everyone, no matter color or creed, we are all equal.

You have shown me what true selfless really is.
I've never seen someone with a heart as BIG as yours!!!

You are the one I can count on no matter the situation!
The one I can tell my secrets to without judgement.

I can count on you to tell me like it is!!! AT ALL TIMES!!!


But most of all YOU are the one know makes my heart smile, who has given me hope for the future,  who has allowed me to be who I am.
Your are ONE OF A KIND mommy!!
You have blessed my life more than you will ever know!!!

On this day and every other day, I hope you know how truly special you really are!!!

I love you MOST mommy!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe