I'm making progress!!!
4:41 PMYesterday was an exciting day around my house!!!
Yesterday, I FINISHED my duvet cover!!!! Yep!!! You heard me!!! I really did it! And I didn't give up -although at times I debated whether or not to chunk my sewing machine OUT THE WINDOW.
Check list:
- Turquoise throw pillows are complete!
- Duvet cover complete
- Wood for headboard is purchased
TO DO list:
- Pick out headboard fabric
- find trim for headboard
- pick out paint for walls
- paint the walls
- build headboard
- paint trim
- make extra throw pillows
- buy new dresser
- re-do photos above the bed
- Make new cushions for side chair
- make curtains
WOW, so after making this list I don't feel near as accomplished as I thought I was!!! BUT I am still very much proud of myself for completing my FIRST, yes my first, sewing project and for it actually resembling what it is actually suppose to be :)) woohoo GO ME!!! Yes, I may or may not have battle wounds from my occasional fights with the sewing machine -the sewing machine obviously WON- but I have a finished product made with my very own hands!!
But for now, I have to step back and temporarily put this project on hold to help the hubby finish the deck!!! YES the deck must be complete before I fall any further into a NEW project!

2 comments
I am so excited for you!! Not to mention, very proud too!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful room.
ReplyDelete