NEW traditions!!!
1:51 PM May 1st marked the fourth birthday of my daddy that we haven't been able to PHYSICALLY celebrate with him.
And every year has brought sadness to my brother and I.
Until THIS YEAR.
This year being the first year my brother and I were together, I decided to make a NEW TRADITION!!
I decided to make this day a national HOLIDAY for the Johnson/Marsh family!!!
So yesterday we CELEBRATED the memory and life we ONCE shared with our sweet daddy.
a balloon for each grandchild, son and daughter
We even sang.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy BIRTHDAY dear DADDY and GRANDPA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(please excuse the fact that my head is hidden by my balloon. Apparently I forgot about the camera)
Then we released our balloons in honor of our beloved daddy and grandpa
(isn't it wild the way they all stayed so closed together even after we released them)
then we stood there and watched them until they slowly faded into the clouds
and whats a Birthday without CUPCAKES?!?!?
so we shared a cupcake with one another as we remembered our DADDY and GRANDPA!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY!! YOU WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE REMEMBERED!
WE ALL LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!
a balloon for each grandchild, son and daughter
We even sang.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy BIRTHDAY dear DADDY and GRANDPA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(please excuse the fact that my head is hidden by my balloon. Apparently I forgot about the camera)
Then we released our balloons in honor of our beloved daddy and grandpa
(isn't it wild the way they all stayed so closed together even after we released them)
then we stood there and watched them until they slowly faded into the clouds
and whats a Birthday without CUPCAKES?!?!?
so we shared a cupcake with one another as we remembered our DADDY and GRANDPA!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY!! YOU WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE REMEMBERED!
WE ALL LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!


















0 comments