A LOT has been learned

4:30 PM

DAY 30..... Isolate one area of division in your marriage, look at it as a fresh start and pray about it.

I prayed that God would take the idea of the past away from me. I prayed that he opens my heart fully to my spouse and allows me to continue loving him unconditionally. I prayed that God takes away the what if's and could of beens. I prayed that God takes me under his wing and shows me how to be the best wife I KNOW I CAN BE!! 

WOW, this was a very eye opening chapter for me.
Love brings unity. 

In this chapter, they talk about how marriage is much like the love that God has for the church. He has chosen to let us experience an aspect of his love through marriage. Our marriage spiritually brings us together into "one flesh." 



What if husbands devoted themselves to loving, honoring, and serving theirs wives in all things? What if the preservation of their oneness with their wives was worth every sacrifice and expression of love they could make? 

What if wives made it their mission to do everything in their power to promote togetherness of heart with their husbands? What if every threat to your unity was treated like a poison, a cancer, an enemy to be defeated by love? 

What would your marriage be like if you never considered your oneness to be torn apart? 

 Love your spouse who is as much a part of your body as you are. Serve this one whose needs cannot be separated from your own. Honor this one who, when raised up upon the pedestal of your love, raises you up too in the eyes of God, all at the same time.

DAY 31.....

Love and marriage.....
Is there a "leaving" issue you haven't been brave enough to conquer yet? Confess it to your spouse today, and resolve to make it right. The oneness of you marriage is dependent upon it. Follow this with a commitment to your spouse and to God to make your marriage the top priority over every other human relationship.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe