One of those days
5:12 PM**WARNING- this is me venting!!!! So if you don't want to hear me yell, turn back NOW**
You know how when your looking for the perfect top for your best friends wedding?? Or that perfect shade of grey paint for you revamped master bedroom?!?!?
Well, for the past 8 MONTHS I have been waiting on that perfect PINK line!!!
For 8 MONTHS the hubs and I have been trying for that perfect little miracle from God.
For 8 MONTHS I have been waiting patiently!!!!!
I AM NOT A PATIENT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to make matters worse, when you want something so very BADLY, it never fails that everyone else around you is sharing in the JOY you WISH you could!!!!
Seriously!!!! Every time I open facebook I see a new friend announcing their pregnancy!!!
And while I am TRULY happy for that person, a little piece of me is sad and JEALOUS!!! WHY NOT ME!!!!! WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN!!!!
I know these are awful thoughts and I should keep them to myself BUT I literally just might explode!!!!!
What am I doing WRONG!!!!
Most people tell me to be patient and it will come!
Stop trying and you'll be surprised when you least expect it!!!
This is like telling a food addict NOT to eat.
An alcoholic NOT to go into a BAR!!
A smoker NOT to smoke!!!
I CAN'T NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
Dear Lord,
Give me strength! Give me patience!
Thank you for listening!!! That is all :)
2 comments
Awh Becka, I know how you feel... and YES it does suck {very badly}!!!! Keep your head up & smile... just know it'll happen ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove you!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!! **Hugs & Kisses** xoxo!!
Girl, I completely know how you feel! My hubby and I have been trying for two years now and Ive had the same thoughts run through my head! You aren't bad for feeling that way. Its completely normal as long as your supportive of your friends. EVERYONE around me is pregnant too (even people who don't want to be). I'm sure it will happen for you guys since it has in the past. Give it a year and if you still haven't conceive you might go to the Dr and get blood work done. I finally did and found out there was a good reason why things weren't happening the way they were supposed to. Keep your head up! I'm going through the exact same thing!
ReplyDelete