Weekend in a nutshell...
4:49 PMThis weekend was spent sharing in the joy of
soon-to-be-mommas.
TWO of my dear friends are expecting little boys.
(These were made by one of the mommy-to-be's best friends!! Aren't they cute)
My first shower was for Hudson's mom!! She will be a first time mom but I believe she will truly surpass the NEW MOMMY title!!! She is by far one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. And she has helped me in so many ways. Little Hudson couldn't be welcomed by more deserving, loving parents as the Hoovers.
Remember this little beauty I shared with you?
Yep, this weekend I passed it to the proud owners! And she loved it!!!
Oh and I added this little guy....
I fell in L.O.V.E with it once I added Dr. Seuss himself!
I think he's like the cherry on top!!!
Get a load of this adorable CAKE -also made by mom's best friend-
No Dr. Seuss shindig would be complete without greens eggs!!! Right?!?
I tell you what, Mr. Hudson made out like a little bandit!!
These are all the wonderful ladies who made moms shower so wonderful!!
Me with the mommy-to-be herself!!!
After spending time celebrating the upcoming arrival of Mr. Hudson I headed to celebrate with mommy-to-be #2
This sweet girl is welcoming her second buddle of joy!!!
I have seen with my own two baby blues the wonderful mother she is!!
And I know that this precious baby boy will not go unloved or want for ANYTHING!!!
(Ciji -the mommy-to-be- and I)
I can't tell you how priceless her friendship is to me and all that we have been through together. And I couldn't be more excited to help welcome sweet little Bentley into this world!
And remember this diaper cake!!! I proudly gifted this to Bentley's mommy :)
Callie (the hostess with the mostess) and I
Mommy and Daddy, cheesin' for the paparazzi
the most adorable BIG SISTER!!!
I had the best time seeing old friends, catching up and celebrating the new chapter each of the girls are about to embark on! I honestly couldn't be more thrilled for these two!!
















1 comments
Becca you are too sweet! We absolutely love the artwork you did for Hudson's room and it is already proudly displayed in his room! I am so blessed by our friendship and was honored that you came all the way from LA to celebrate with me! You guys must come and stay with us, I won't take no for an answer. Thank you again sweet friend!
ReplyDelete