patience, PATIENCE, patience...
1:04 PMBLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!
I've said it once and I'll say it again...
If I had it my way, everything would happen right THEN, right THERE and right WHEN I needed/wanted it to!!!!
I MEAN...
(modified version)
Very good question, RIGHT?!?! But then I remember that...
AND... I MUST remember that....
And everyone knows that having a good attitude makes for a much happier person!!!
So although my mind is racing and the anxiety of wanting to know the UNKNOWN, feels like its LITERALLY going to kill me. I will remain as calm as I can, continue with my prayer and remember....
AND....
And in the end when I finally know the unknown and the good LORD has answered my prayers then I will remember to tell him .....
Because in the end GOD comes through with all of his promises! YES, sometimes its in the form of an unanswered prayer, BUT once we seen the good in that, we are then thankful for that too!!!
Dear GOD,
Thank you for allowing me to see the light and understand that waiting for you and your plan for me, is the ONE thing that I can be patient for! You are one AMAZING God and I have full faith in you and your plan for me! THANK YOU for taking the reins, Lord. When you lead me Father, I shall follow!!







0 comments