True friends last a lifetime!
3:29 PMThis past weekend I had one of my dearest, known her forever, can laugh at ABSOLUTELY everything, and most loving girlfriend, come down to FINALLY check out my new -not really "new" anymore- crib!!!
And I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to catch up after such a long time!
But isn't it WONDERFUL to have those friends that you may not always see or talk to every day -we are grown ups now, so sleepovers come few and far between- but when you DO see each other, it's like you haven't missed a beat.
You still find the same stories funny and you can just talk about any 'ole thing!!!
Well, that's this girl!
She is my best "secret" keeper, shoulder to lean on, and I can count on her to ALWAYS love me, regardless of my flaws!!!
Yeppers, she is one of the best and she came to see me!!
after their -Chris and Angela- arrival, we headed out to meet another GREAT friend of mine and her sweet man at Texas Road House -YUMM...I could totally just eat their bread and butter for dinner...L.O.V.E!!!
And after STUFFING ourselves to the brim, we headed out for a little very competitive friendly bowling.
Heather, me and Angela!!! I just love these two!! :)
Cuteness!!!! -Heather & Matt-
That's my man, with the PERFECT bowling stance!
After looking at these LAST few pictures, I do believe we should start our own PROFESSIONAL bowling team! Don't ya think?!?!?
Chris won his bet he had going with Angela!!!
BUT he doesn't look near happy enough, in my opinion :)
Needless to say we had the BEST time, with some of my MOST favorite people! It sure makes a girl happy to know that she has such wonderful people in her life!!!
















0 comments