I HATE DALLAS....
11:31 AMfor it's over crowded roads and ALWAYS speeding visitors/residents!
BUT I would make that drive 100 times over again, if it meant making memories with GREAT friends!
So this weekend I did just that,
I made that ALWAYS torturous drive into the, too much for me to handle, metropolis,
WHILE driving the hubby's truck which is so big I have to give a RUN and JUMP effort just to get into the damn thing!!!
-Oh, the joys of being 4 foot nothing-
-Oh, the joys of being 4 foot nothing-
So despite my mild anxiety attack and tired knuckles -from squeezing the steering wheel so tight-, I made it safe and sound through the narrow, busy roads of Dallas.
Just in time to introduce myself to a much older Kambry, get the grand tour of the new house, and do some catching up with Amber -till the wee hours of the morning- on what seems like forever since we've seen each other.
Saturday didn't get off to much of an early start -because of the staying up late thing- but after a quick breakfast and getting ready, we girls were off to lunch!
Potbelly it was!
And while eating Mommy -aka Amber- kept herself occupied making "pretty faces" with Kambry
What pretty little faces indeed?!?!?
Is this little one NOT the cutest thing you have EVER seen????
And by FAR the funniest, most intelligent 2 year old I have ever hung out with!!!!
After lunch we were off to do a little shopping!
And later that evening, we went to Gloria's for dinner then back to the house for a little coloring -you know, like in coloring books- and a little freaky movie time (Kam was in bed, of course)!
Hey, Amber, thanks for giving me nightmares, by the way :)
The weekend wasn't packed full of parties or late night bar hopping, BUT you know, for me, sometimes its the little things you share with another person that make the lasting memories!
And this weekend only added to the many memories Amber and I share!
Just in time to introduce myself to a much older Kambry, get the grand tour of the new house, and do some catching up with Amber -till the wee hours of the morning- on what seems like forever since we've seen each other.
Saturday didn't get off to much of an early start -because of the staying up late thing- but after a quick breakfast and getting ready, we girls were off to lunch!
Potbelly it was!
And while eating Mommy -aka Amber- kept herself occupied making "pretty faces" with Kambry
What pretty little faces indeed?!?!?
Is this little one NOT the cutest thing you have EVER seen????
And by FAR the funniest, most intelligent 2 year old I have ever hung out with!!!!
After lunch we were off to do a little shopping!
And later that evening, we went to Gloria's for dinner then back to the house for a little coloring -you know, like in coloring books- and a little freaky movie time (Kam was in bed, of course)!
Hey, Amber, thanks for giving me nightmares, by the way :)
The weekend wasn't packed full of parties or late night bar hopping, BUT you know, for me, sometimes its the little things you share with another person that make the lasting memories!
And this weekend only added to the many memories Amber and I share!
Here's to a friend who has grown with me, fought with me, forgave and forgot with me, cried with me, CRAZY out loud laughed with me, and best of all been YOURSELF with me!!
One of the best friends EVER!!!
P.S. Amber, our party, bar hopping days are not over yet!! Just temporarily on hold :))!!!
One of the best friends EVER!!!
P.S. Amber, our party, bar hopping days are not over yet!! Just temporarily on hold :))!!!






0 comments