IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!

11:14 AM

Today I'm joining in all the fun over at Lauren's !!!
 If you too wish to join in the fun, hop over and linky up!!


1.   My favorite color is       Turquoise and purple, I love the happiness it brings to me and my home or wardrobe.

2.  My travel destination of choice is   The beach for sure! Who wouldn't want to bask in the relaxation of the beautiful ocean .

3.  My favorite  food is    Mexican, I could possibly eat it every day.

4.  My happy place is   My home! It's always nice to walk in the door and completely let go of my frustration from the day.

5.  My favorite saying is      "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 .

6.  My dirty little secret is    I still haven't CLEANED my house since my guests left!!! But Greg did tidy up A LOT, so I didn't have to :)  .

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I    am very motherly. Or outspoken. Or maybe even have a little bit of a firecracker side :) . 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your favorite saying; it's one of my favorite Bible verses!

    I blog-stalked you a little, and your house is adorable! Where in TX are you? I'm in Waco, where it's been grossly hot for entirely too long! Also, your wedding looks fabulous. I love to see two people who are radiating so much love!

    Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday! Love your blog!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe