JUST US TWO!!!!
12:35 PMI've seen this on several blogs and just knew I had to participate!
Here are 30 questions about "just us two." :)
1. What are your middle names?
Lynnette and Christopher
2. How long have you been together?
Going on 6 years all together, almost 4 years married :)
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
ummm...well, we knew of each other for a DAY. Had our first date the next evening and haven't been apart since!
*all at once now, AUHHHHHH:)*
4. Who asked who out?
Well, technically, I did...I sent the first wink (old school, Yahoo personals) but he emailed be back and we made the first date plans!
5. How old are each of you?
G-32, Me-25
6. Did you go to the same school?
Nope! Grew up in completely different towns
7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope..See above
8. Who is the smartest?
I consider us both to be smart! G is more "book smart" for sure!
9. Who majored in what?
G- Agronomy..a.k.a, a grass grower! Me- didn't go to college. Yep, I know I suck! Don't judge!
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Probably me! But G has his moments
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Mexico for our honeymoon
12. Who has the worst temper?
HAHA! We both do!!!
Which makes for a grab your popcorn and get cozy kinda FIGHT!!
13. How many children do you want?
1 for sure... maybe 2 or 3. Don't really know
14. Who does the cooking?
Mostly me! But he picks up my slack when I'm lazy tired.
15. Who is more social?
Umm...don't really know! We are both pretty quiet around new people!
16. Who is the neat freak?
We both are in our own ways! But I think we have become a little more lax with age :)
17. Who is the most stubborn?
lol...again we BOTH are!!!
lol...again we BOTH are!!!
I believe I'm starting to see a pattern here!
18. Who wakes up earlier?
G does! I could sleep FOREVER!!! And most definitely HATE mornings!!!
19. Where was your first date?
At San Pedros in Chandler, TX WHOOP WHOOP!!!!
At San Pedros in Chandler, TX WHOOP WHOOP!!!!
20. Who has the bigger family?
G does!
G does!
21. Do you get flowers often?
NOPE!!!! hint, hint G-man!!!
22. How do you spend the holidays?
We switch it out!!! If we are with mine for Thanksgiving, then we share Christmas with his! And vise versa
23. Who is more jealous?
Both
24. How long did it take to get serious?
Well we moved in together after 6 months then it took another 6 for G to finally say "I love you"
Well we moved in together after 6 months then it took another 6 for G to finally say "I love you"
25. Who eats more?
Greg, but I'm hungry more often!
26. What do you do for a living?
G is a superintendent at a Country Club here in town and I am a buyer at a furniture store!
27. Who does the laundry?
Me for sure!!! It might stay in the laundry basket for DAYS but I eventually get to it!
Me for sure!!! It might stay in the laundry basket for DAYS but I eventually get to it!
28. Who's better with the computer?
Greg probably
29. Who drives when you are together?
G does but he hates this fact!!!
30. What is your song?
Southern Girl by Incubus

1 comments
Hey sister... I thought this was too cute, so I stoled it from you and did it too ;) .. Anyways... I hope you're having a wonderful night. XOXO, TAMMY
ReplyDelete