Baby bump - Week 7
12:44 PMI thought the end of my 6th week was a little queasy, I was TOTALLY mistaken.
Week 6 has nothing on week 7!!!!
But I am taking it all in stride and thanking the Lord all at the same time!!! Because as long as I get to hold my precious little bambino at the end of all this, I don't care how small of a boat, way out in the middle of the ocean, in the middle of hurricane season I feel like I am on, it will all be worth it. And I would do it a MILLION times over again!!
So other than the not so friendly nauseous feeling I have from the tine I wake up until the time I fall asleep, I feel pretty good. My boobs are A LOT tender and you don't even want to begin telling you how much of a wreck my house is or that I can't even remember the last time the hubs and I had a home cooked meal!! Yeah, I am chalking it up to being exhausted! I mean making a baby is NO easy task people!! I am thanking the Lord that the hubby hasn't kicked me out of the house yet!! -awww.....he's such a good guy and definitely a KEEPER!!!!
Craving?!?!?!?
Yeah, anything starchy or LOADED with carbs!!!! That's my definite food of choice!
I could probably devourer a WHOLE bag of chips in one sitting and NOT feel the least bit guilty about it!!
I'm also digging fruits!
Watermelon, oranges, grapes and even RED apples are appealing to this girl's taste buds these days!
Now even though these are the things that I eye more often or even daydream about while at work, I have to digress that after a few bites of anything it is pretty much not yummy anymore! This leaves for one hungry momma to be at the end of the day! So, this week I am trying to give my body the nutrients that it needs without making myself have the urge to run to the ladies room. And may I add, this is NO EASY task!!!
Are little bambino is the size of a blueberry this week!!! How VERY exciting!!!!
Thank you to each and every one of you for all of you sweet prayers!!! They have definitely been felt!!
0 comments