UMMMM,yeah....So..

11:40 AM

It is probably WAY too early to even be thinking about this, but, give me a break!!!! 
A girl can plan, can’t she?!?
So, anyhow, as I was sitting at work today bored out of my mind, I started doing a little thinking!
A little thinking about what I would want out of mine & G’s maternity photos!!! –yeah, I told you it’s probably a little early to be thinking of these things.
I want something less revealing of my huge belly and a little on the less cheesy side! In addition, I want to do something fun and something that represents G and I.
Idea numero uno…



I think this is the cutest freaking thing EVER!!!!
#2….

I would totally use this for artwork in the baby’s room! Maybe above the crib???
Tres….

I LOVE the idea of shooting some photos on G’s golf course! It brings my mans love of golf and what he does into the mix of our new little family!!!!
Number 4….
Who does NOT love these giant balloons???? They SCREAM child at heart and FUN love!!!!! Plus, maybe something else to use in the bambino’s room!
And LAST but CERTAINLY not least and my MOST FAVORITE….

Why not have a little fun and throw in a little paint fight!!!! Totally going to be worth our wait on our bambino AND completely necessary at the end of a hard LONG maternity shoot!!! Don’t you think??!?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was thinking the same thing yesterday {and blogged about it } and I am not even pregnant lol! I am so not a fan of the naked belly thing and have you seen the "sexy" belly shots...OMG so wrong in my opinion!!! We have very similar taste I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca YOU have great taste at everything you come up with. Thats why I ador you ;-) Love ya sister!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe