Today is the start of a NEW chapter!!!
7:52 AMSo, long story short –or if you’ve been around Marsh-Mellow for any amount of time, you already know the story- G and I have been trying for a little miracle bean for some time now!
We started out in October of 2010 and were surprised to receive a positive in March of 2011, only to be devastated on April 1, 2011 –yea, WORST April fool’s day EVER!!!!
Anyhow, we kept our heads up high –for the most part- and kept trucking along!
Each month I had some new and improved way of “getting it right” but each month showed the same sad negative! Therefore, I finally decided that enough was enough! Enough stressing over ovulation tests, enough planning mine and G’s “intimate time” and enough getting my hopes put at the beginning of each month!!!!
I was done!!
I was going to enjoy the hubs and not let the want to be a mom completely control my every thought!!!
And Folks much to my surprise…..WE GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!
Oh yea, you read that correctly!!!! G and I finally got it right!
August 27, 2011, the Lord blessed our lives with a GLORIOUS POSITIVE!!!!
TWO to be exact!!! Yep, I had to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me!!!
After finding out the GREAT news, G and I decided this time around we were going to keep to ourselves until we heard the actual heartbeat! We couldn’t bare hurting our families all over again!
So here we are 6 weeks along!
And our little bean is…
Really just the size of a bean!!!! But we already love our little bean more than words can express!!!!

1 comments
Well, Congratulations! That's is awesome! (-:
ReplyDelete~Kathryn