SO Sorry....

11:11 AM

That I have been slightly MIA here lately!
Honestly, I no longer have access to my “personal pages” anymore at work and I just haven’t found time at home to sit down and document our lives!!!
So, let’s catch up shall we?!?!
Aug 12, 2011, my Grandpa made a trip to the Marsh house to visit a couple of days! And boy let me tell you how I love that man! He’s still just as loving and quirky as ever before!

Greg and Grandpa even had a nice evening in a heavy political conversation!


Thank God they share the same views!!!
neither of them were very amused that I kept taking pictures of them!!! OH WELL J
G and I  also treated him to a wonderful Mexican dinner then came home and watch “Law Abiding Citizen”, let’s just say Grandpa is a HUGE fan!!!!
Sunday came and Grandpa pulled out this loveliness – only after almost taking out our mailbox, poor guy L



Yep, this beauty is going to become the new dresser in my, taking WAY too LONG to finish, guest bedroom!
And again, because I am slightly impatient, I began the long process of transformation!!! *note* this is my FIRST furniture revamp, so don’t be too disappointed if it looks similar to poo when I’m finished
By dinnertime I had my first round of strip finished…


It’s still a work in progress but so far I’ve enjoyed seeing the transformation of overly painted dresser to a pretty decent piece of furniture!
And the visit with Grandpa was very much needed and well OVER due!!!
Can’t wait till next time!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe