Baby Bump- week 8
4:10 PMThis week has been the same as the last few, with a couple of "I don't feel like total crap" days thrown in the mix!!
But everything became absolutely worth it when G and I saw our little sweet pea again today!
And I must say the little guy (or girl) is getting fairly big!!!! And Im loving it!
I love the fact that for the next 7 or so months, I will never be alone!
I love the fact that I have two heartbeats in side of my one being (a 167 to be exact)!!!
And I am loving our magnificent GOD! He has truly given this girl everything she could ever ask for and more! And I am truly grateful to be so loved by Him.
Today made everything VERY real for me! Today I truly feel like a mommy-to-be. Today I feel beyond blessed! Today mini Marsh is a whopping 8w5d and the doctor says he looks perfect!!!!!
0 comments