Baby bump -Week 9
3:12 PMThis week has brought on new hope! Hope that I will be one of the lucky ones who has their queasiness end at the end of the first trimester!
-can I get a hallelujah!!!-
This week has also brought on some mild anxiety!
Anxiety about having everything just right when baby comes! I can't make it through the day without thinking about something else that needs to be added to my chore list!
I thank God I am starting to feel better!!
So let's see.....
I have to advertise and sell everything that is currently in our baby's room, we need to paint, add wainscoting, paint the crib and purchase everything else!
Then to add to the all ready long laundry list of things that have to be done, I have a list of WANTS, too!
I'd love to...
Finished our WAY over due laundry room.
Finish painting all the bedroom, bathroom and closet doors. (they are more of an ivory color right now)
Finish the guest bedroom. (Can you believe that I am still working on that damn thing!!)
Add our family collage in the living room.
Re-do the guest bathroom.
Scrub the baseboards, floors, fans and ceiling!
Stain the deck.
Put up crown molding throughout the entire house!!!
Purchase new living room furniture. (Im probably dreaming REAL big on this one)
Yep, and that's all I can think of at this very moment! Im certain ill keep adding to it as the months progress!
But Im hopeful that each and every one of these will get completed before baby Marsh makes his/her grand debut!
0 comments