Baby Bump- week 10
3:49 PMHow far along? 10 weeks and 4 days
...207 days left!!!!
Size of the peanut? He/she is a whopping .14 ounces or the size of a prune.
Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity jeans the other day. Although my regular ones still fit, sitting down in the suffocates me and baby Marsh!
Weight gain? Im thinking 3 pounds. To be honest, I have no idea how much I weight before pregnancy. But I do know that I haven't been a good girl in terms of eating healthy, so I MUST DO BETTER!
Stretch marks? None so far! Thank goodness! As try to remember as often as I can to rub myself down with bio-oil and other stretch mark lotions.
Gender? We have no clue. Kinda hoping for a boy but would ne completely blessed with a little girl.
Movement? Baby Marsh is still too tiny for me to feel any movements but I am totally looking forward to the times that I can.
Sleep? Lately, I have been sleeping like a rock. But it never seems to be enough. Im kinda always tired.
Food cravings? Apparently, anything fried and completely bad for me!!
What I miss? Wine...on really stressful days!!!
Symptoms? Nauseousness!!! And om probably a little more crabby than my usual self!
Best moment of the week? Greg talking to the bambino. And being able to eat a full meal :)
0 comments