Huh, I wonder???
3:46 PMI wonder if the sharp pain that pierces through my butt when I take a step or rearrange my position while sitting on the couch, is suppose to be happening already.
I mean for goodness sakes the baby is only as big as a prune, so I know for a fact (not really) that he/she can't be on a nerve!!
So what in the world could it be????
Who knows??? Maybe I'll remember to ask my doctor next week. Im kinda good at forgetting important things!
But on a positive note G and I get to see our bambino next Wednesday. And we are praying that he looks just as wonderful as the time before!</p>
And this brings me to another point....who made the rule to skip two weeks between appointments??? Don't the doctors know that we mommy's worry?!?!?!?
But I have full faith, hope and trust in the Lord. And I will let go and let
Him take the reins!!!
0 comments