FOUR!
4:03 PMFour years ago today, I said i-do to a man who has been by my side through this crazy, imperfect, sometimes extremely hard, most amazing and absolutely wonderful ride we call marriage!
As we embark on this new journey from husband and wife to mommy and daddy I couldn't be more excited that the Lord chose G for me!!
Gregory,
I love you more today than I did yesterday and I am most certain ill love you more in the days to come! Thank you for being your perfectly, imperfect self. And thank you for letting me be me! (As frustrating as that can be at times, I know). I thank you for continuing to be strong for the both of us and for giving me hope when I thought there was no such thing!!! You are my perfect person!!
I can't wait to take on this new chapter in life with you, together!
Here is to the next 4 years!!!
I love you!
Your wifey!!!!
0 comments