Baby Bump- week 12
4:27 PMThis week marks my final week in the first trimester!!!
Can I get a hallelujah!!!!!
I can't tell you how relieved I am to make it this far! GOD CERTAINLY IS GOOD!!! And we are blessed!
Things to look forward to.....
Less nausea.
FINDING OUT THE SEX OF LITTLE MARSH!!!!!!!
starting on baby's room.
And an overall increase in my energy level!
So, my friends, I do believe this is going to be an awesome 13 weeks!!!
Now on to the fun stuff...
How far along? 12 weeks, 2days....194 to go!!!
Size of peanut? A plum -- I cannot wait until I feel the first flutters of my precious little!
Maternity clothes? Just the one pair of jeans thus far, but this little momma is fixing to hit the malls! It has gotten slightly frustrating to find something comfortable to wear.
Weight gain? At my last Dr.'s appt. I only gained like half a pound. So I am still hanging around the 3 pounds. But im not holding my breath that this is going to stay the same for long.
stretch marks? Still none as of now. This girl is crossing her fingers that this does stay the same. Let's hope I take after my momma's "no stretch mark" genes.
Gender? we still don't know yet! But im hoping the day that we do is coming very close!!
Movement? Not yet. But I can't wait till the day he/she starts a kickin'
Sleep? This comes and goes.... some days I sleep like a rock at others in a walking zombie! Who knows what the deal is!?!?!
Food cravings? Still anything that's is TERRIBLE for me! -my mommy is sooooo loving that I just said that -
What I miss? A good glass of mine!
Symptoms? I still have that nerve pain in my bottom, but doc says it normal. And I don't think my moodiness has gone anywhere either....sorry hubby!! :(
Best moment of the week? Realizing I made it to the end of the first trimester! NO miscarriage!!! And im one step closer to meeting my very own baby boy/girl :))) -oh how happy my heart is!!
0 comments