Phase TWO!!!

5:38 PM

So the time has officially begun my friends! Saturday marked the first day of our 2nd trimester. And this momma-to-be couldn't be more excited!

Greg and I have made a nice dent in the baby room progression! Nothing too exciting but progress none the less.

We posted pictures, wheeled and dealed, met some interesting people, made a few bucks (to invest in baby, pf course) and completely cleared the current office/soon-to-be baby room out!
And to top it off, the Marsh's made their first official baby purchase, a bassinet! Yep, we basically stole it from the poor girl, but hey if she's was happy then I am happy!!! Craigslist is my new favorite place!

So on to the stats....

How far along? 13 weeks, 2 days....187 to go!!


Size of our precious? A peach...(I reckin' a small peach) but he/she is about 2.9" long and in weighing in at about. 81 ounces!
Maternity clothes? I finally broke down -i was basically forced, because the hubs finally got tired of be crying over having nothing to wear- and went to do a little shopping! Couple pairs of pants and a few tops...gotta start somewhere, right?!?!
Weight gain? Not sure and don't care to know! But im sure my doctor will be happy to tell me when I go in on Wednesday!
Stretch marks? Still none! Thank goodness! But I do know I better start being better about my rub-down at night, cause this girl is starting to feel the tightness in her tummy!
Gender? Still don't know, but patiently waiting!
Movement? Sadly no! But looking forward to my first foot in the ribs!!
Sleep? Still hit and miss. Some nights are awesome and others I feel as if I never hit dreamland :(
Food cravings? Anything terrible for me as well as anything cold.
What I miss? Definitely wine! I miss that instant stress relief! And man, I could have used a bottle this weekend!!!!!!
Symptoms? Dry skin, you cam see any and all veins from a mile away and im ALWAYS thirsty!!!
Best moment of the week? Definitely making our first baby purchase! It feels nice having baby stuff in the house!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe